Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sinful Colours Nail Polish Review

Hello,

I haven't posted in a while but recently I went shopping with my friend and we went into boots. Whilst in the store we saw the Sinful Colours nail polish stand and I immediately had to get some and try the brand out.



With the nail polishes only being £1.99 each I couldn't resist on not buying any, the colours I chose were 'cinderella' and 'matte savage'. The 'Cinderella' polish is a light pastel blue with a hint of silver shimmer. 'Matte savage' is a teal colour which I love! Also with it being matte it is right on trend. I totally recomend these two colours.

The whole range of Sinful Colours collection are beautiful and with them being soo cheap you can't go wrong. The quality of the actual polish is really nice, compared to high brands these are just as good (well in my opinion anyway).  


Thank you so much for reading this, follow me if you liked this post! 

Fran xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment