Sunday 19 May 2013

Barry M hello Hi-shine nail polish

Hello everyone,
Sorry I have not posted in a while since I have had a lot of homework and a busy week at school. But I hope you enjoy my post.

Now I haven't ever tried out any Barry m nail polish at all until I brought these two extremely stunning ones! 


So obviously because they are gelly nail polishes they are quite thick, well they are for me anyway. They coat well and are worth the money, since I only payed £6 for the 2! 

I was really impressed by the colour of them I applied two coats to my nails. Three coats would look better in my opinion. The polish does chip more than I'd like it to, but maybe thats just me being impatient. 


Nevertheless these nail polishes are good  and worth the money. I am going to repurchase these or any Barry M nail polishes in fact. 

Thank you for reading this post! 

Franxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment