Wednesday 8 May 2013

' The Fault In Our Stars' By John Green

                                 Hello everyone, 


So as you can see from the title this blog post will be about the book ' The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green . This review will not be telling you what happens in the story because then there would be no point in reading the book. This is simply my thoughts on it. If you like John Green's books then i'm sure you will be a big fan of this one.





 Now not many people on blogs do reviews on books (which I have seen anyway) but I thought i'd do one. I got this book brought for me for my birthday, everyone was talking about it so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I thought this book was really overrated and was going to be rubbish, everyone was recommending the book to me so I gave in a read it.

By chapter two in the book I was hooked! I didn't want to put the book down so it only took me a day to read. The story itself was amazing, most books these days have a good enough story line but they are not believable. This book was based on real life situations with a little bit of romance but not what you would expect. 



I think everyone who reads this books falls in love with the characters Augustus Waters and Hazel Lancaster (Hazel Grace). Well I did anyway their story of how they met isn't how you would of expected it to, also as said in the book ' it isn't a typical cancer type story' which is true. The book has humor to it and is not a depressing story to read as most books are written or made out to be.

Near the end of the book it gets so sad and an unexpected twist happens which made me look at the book in a totally different way. This is the very first John Green book I have read and will also be purchasing many more.


You can purchase this book from amazonebay or any book store.


Thank you for reading this post, please follow if you liked this post!

                                             bye xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment